|Recommended||Download 0X800401e4 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0X800401e4 Error? What Happened?
0X800401e4, this error every time it pop up and froze my system. And always this error: CLI.Component.Dashboard.resources (10).dll is corrupted comes together with that error. Is there any connection between them? my computer is becoming slower and slower. what happened?
- Meggan Brodbeck
Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0X800401e4 when running the same application
Can't chat onine since error 0x000000AB SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT and 0X800401e4 will pop up.
How to Fix 0X800401e4 Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0X800401e4
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
Still can't Fix Error 0X800401e4?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0X800401e4)
Always had problems related with 0X800401e4 file. With your help all of them are gone.
by Tyler Nash Sep.17th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: 0x80005005l,Solution to Problem: 0x80005006l,Fast Solution to Error: 0X80070430,Troubleshooting: 0X780090318 Error,0X800703f8,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001