CPU usage 100% on Windows 7 even when no apps are running
OS Windows 7 Home Premium.
Task Manager shows CPU usage 100% even when no apps running.
Solutions to the Problem CPU usage 100% on Windows 7 even when no apps are running
Windows Restore - Totally Fix All Errors including CPU usage 100% on Windows 7 even when no apps are running
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: CPU usage 100% on Windows 7 even when no apps are running:
How to Fix CPU usage 100% on Windows 7 even when no apps are running with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.18.104.22.16886,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.22.214.171.1240,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.126.96.36.1999,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.188.8.131.525,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Control Panel not showing in start in windows 8.1 Tech Support,[Solved] could you please explain why excel 2007 crashes repeatedly when several users (all using 2007) use a same shared file?,Troubleshooter of Error: Could not open INSTALL.LOG file,Troubleshoot:Counting Unique Values in Different Categories and stuff..... Error,Troubleshoot:CPU utilization spikes to 100% randomly,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly