2016年9月26日星期一

Tech Support: Deleting emails from my cell phone??

Deleting emails from my cell phone??

I can open and read emails from my cell phone.  Problem is, I can delete them.  When I push delete, my phone asks me if I want to delete from my mailbox and my handheld.  I always push that command, but the messages dont clear from my mailbox.  The clear
from my phone, but when I go onto a computer and log into my account, I have over 100 unread messages--all of which I have read already from my phone!  Please help:)

Keys to the Problem Deleting emails from my cell phone??

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Deleting emails from my cell phone?? in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error Deleting emails from my cell phone?? in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Deleting emails from my cell phone??:

How to Fix Deleting emails from my cell phone?? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 2.6.23.40059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.7.62.0.50 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.8.0.2.3,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How to Fix - Dell Windows 7 Factory Restore?,How Can I Fix - Custom list style problems?,How to Fix Problem - Customize ribbon?,How Can You Fix - d drive is full, not sure why?,Data validation list based on 2 variables [Solved]

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。