2016年9月7日星期三

[Solved] Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter

Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter

I can not check my work email with a netbook computer running Windows 7 starter.

On any other  computers, I can sign in to my paid Yahoo email account.
From there I can also get into my business work email account (also serviced by Yahoo Small Business).
But I can not do this on a netbook running Windows 7 starter.
I can log into my Yahoo
email.
When switching to my work email, it shows up briefly for a few seconds, then it quickly flashes back to my Yahoo email.
The problem is persistent and repeatable, and happens on all netbooks running Windows 7 starter.
I tried IE8, IE9 and Chrome.
All
the same problems.
Very frustrating.
I like the small package of the network for travelling.
But if I can ot check my work email, then it becomes useless.
I already contacted HP (the manufacturer).
HP guys can not fix the problem (claim it's not their problem).
I went back to Bestbuy (where I bought).
The folks there blaim Windows 7 starter.
Also contacted Yahoo, and still waiting for their response.
Please help.

Thanks.

Anwsers to the Problem Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi Renshou,

How are you trying to access the work emails?

If you are trying to connect through VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection, it’s not possible in Windows Starter edition.
Windows Starter edition does not support VPN connection.

Hope the information helps.

Please post back and let us know.

System Restore - Fix All Errors including Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter:

How to Fix Can not check my work email with a netbook running Windows 7 starter with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.1.48.0.8C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.13.11 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.2.1.0.5,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.3.0.32.4 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: How Can You Fix - Can I rollback directX 11 to directX 9.0c if I restore my Vista 64 bit OS from the Windows 7 upgrade??,Troubleshooting:can not send email on outlook express. Incoming is OK.,How Can I Fix - Can only find "Internet Explorer (Without addons)"-button, not the normal one.?,How to Fix - Can't add printer to Windows 7 Home Premium laptop?,Solution to Problem: Can't download templates in word 2007,Can I safely remove earlier versions on my pc,Can I rotate a graph so it shows on my page sideways?,Can I safely ignore Office file validation alert message?,Can I send a JPEG file in a PDF form ?,can I review when my computer has been accessed from outside my home?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。