After upgrading to Windows 8.1 a job site pop-up window now appears half off the screen
I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and now I can't view information on how to apply for certain jobs because that window appears to the left (used to be right) and is half off the screen. The compatibility button doesn't show for this site, so is there
any other way to fix this?
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1 a job site pop-up window now appears half off the screen
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1 a job site pop-up window now appears half off the screen:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1 a job site pop-up window now appears half off the screen with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,Troubleshooter of Error: After removing Real Player, I can no longer open shortcuts from desktop.,Troubleshoot:After upgrading from Windows 7 Home to Windows 7 Pro, unable to connect to home network wirelessly,Troubleshooting:After installing Windows 7 Professional in a UEFI computer, the machine won't awake from hibernation. Error 0xC000000D is displayed.,Fast Solution to Error: after the last update my comp randomly freezes 9\/14\/2011,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?