After playing certain games, my PC will not go into sleep mode unless restarted
After playing certain games, or watching certain media, the computer will not go to sleep although the monitor will shut off.
I have tried adjusting the power settings, and on occassion if I change the timer for sleep it works, however usually that does
not resolve the situation.
If I re-start the computer it goes into sleep mode until such time as the game is played.
Is this a driver or hardware issue?
Solutions to the Problem After playing certain games, my PC will not go into sleep mode unless restarted
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After playing certain games, my PC will not go into sleep mode unless restarted
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After playing certain games, my PC will not go into sleep mode unless restarted:
How to Fix After playing certain games, my PC will not go into sleep mode unless restarted with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: al iniciar me sale otro escritorio,How to Resolve - After upgrade to IE8, I can't find my previous bookmarks which usually displayed after login?,Troubleshoot:after upgrading to Windows 8.1, computer does not recognize my HP printer,After installing Windows 8 pro I can no longer run windows updater,Troubleshooting:After un-installing Yahoo toolbar unable to use Internet Explorer. When type in search bar nothing happens,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator