2016年4月28日星期四

Troubleshooting:All my Help display windows are blank (empty)

All my Help display windows are blank (empty)

Just got an old laptop from my son, with Vista installed.  It seems like, in every program, when I try to view any Help information, the Help display window comes up, but it is completely empty (no content whatsoever), except for the Tile, Back, Forward,
and Print icons.

For example, in Word 2003, clicking on Help brings up the sidebar where I can search for a topic, and when I search I do get a list of topics (in the sidebar), but clicking on a topic opens a new window (Microsoft Office Word Help) which is empty except for
the icons at the top.

I have Online Help turned OFF.  I get the same result in Excel 2003.  I even get something similar on a non-Microsoft program (Alibre Design 2011), where I get the usual list of topics (with Index and Search tabs), but the right half of the Help window (the
display area) remains blank, even after choosing a topic and clicking "Display."

Since the problem affects multiple programs, I presume this is a Windows issue.  I have installed the WinHelp32.exe file, with no change.  If anyone can offer some help, t would be appreciated!

Anwsers to the Problem All my Help display windows are blank (empty)

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

To install drivers and other optional updates

  1. To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
  2. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  3. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  4. If any updates are found, click View available updates.
  5. Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All my Help display windows are blank (empty):

How to Fix All my Help display windows are blank (empty) with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you,Troubleshoot:all microsoft products located in program data,All my tiles and documents have gone & my computer will not refresh Tech Support,All I get is: The type of file system is NTFS. Error found. CHKDSK cannot continue in Read-Only Mode...,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all free space now used?.,all icons are displayed in IE & not oppening,All HTML emails coming through as code not html how to fix ?__Can i select HTML emails to open automaticly in HTML format not in code ?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。