After Update Aero doesn't work
It tells me that Aero won't work with the theme I'm using, but it was working just last night no problem. Then Windows decided to download an update and now it i'm back to a Basic style. I really liked aero, as silly as it sounds. When I try to change
my theme none are highlighted except for those outside of Aero, so I can't click them. I'm going to try to re-install my video driver, but I don't see why that would help. I've looked all over for settings. Any ideas?
Solutions to the Problem After Update Aero doesn't work
And never mind. After a restart it's all back to normal. Very strange.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After Update Aero doesn't work:
How to Fix After Update Aero doesn't work with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After login to my laptop received RunDLL error \"There was a problem starting C:\\Users\\Public\\MsUpdate\\.......\\Updatelogon.dll The specified module could not be found\" Tech Support,Solution to Error: Alibre Design 2011,Solution to Error: After upgrading to IE8, receive a BAD POOL HEADER 0x000000C2 (0x00000043, 0x0000C35D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) stop error when trying to boot XP...,Solution to Problem: After Windows update I am experiencing problem with McAfee, error: ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll,Troubleshooting:After reinstall my laptop, the drive letter is wrong,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?