2016年4月18日星期一

How to Fix Error - After SP3 install my drop down stopped working?

After SP3 install my drop down stopped working

Good morning,
Many users reported that their drop down menu stopped working.
I tested a new office install from my CD and the drop down stated working again.
However as soon as I install SP3 it is no longer working.
my version now is (12.0.6665.5003) SP3 MSO (12.0.6662.5000)
Anyone noticed this problem?
 
The same happens on XP, Win7 or Win8
 
Thanks

Anwsers to the Problem After SP3 install my drop down stopped working

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Machine Throttling
  • Click the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Reboot your system.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After SP3 install my drop down stopped working:

How to Fix After SP3 install my drop down stopped working with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After restarting my computer (Windows 7,) from recovery disks, and installing BitDefender Total Security, I can't connect to iTunes store.,After upgrading to Windows 7, download speed is slower [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:aligning radio buttons Error,Solution to Problem: after installing Window 7 Service Pack 1 system shuts down when coming out of sleep,How Can You Fix - Aldelo EDC service does not start automatically?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。