2016年4月28日星期四

Troubleshooter of Error: All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions?

All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions?

I can continue to update the worksheet, but I cannot close it.
I can minimize, but not close.

Solutions to the Problem All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
you can not close the File or you can't close Excel ?
 
take a look here ...Close Excel-File

Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions?

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions?:

How to Fix All of a sudden I cannot close an Excel worksheet after I have updated it. I can only close it by rebooting my computer. Any suggestions? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: [Solution] all my icons on my desktop changed to Microsoft Offoce picture manager. Every time I ty to get into a program microsoft office opens up. How can I fix this?,How to Fix Problem - All my documents have suddenly saved as notepad. How do I get them back to word so i can access them??,How to Resolve - All my icons have changed and my programs don't show on the Start Button?,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,[Anwsered] All networks now disconnected since updating to Windows 8.1,All e-mails showing as attachments rather then displaying in the preview pane at the bottom.,All files are opening in Windows Media Player,all browsers in my laptop not working even though it is connected to internet.!!,All desktop shortcuts opening with Windows Media Player by default. Error codes C00D1199 and C00D0FEA.,All HTML emails coming through as code not html how to fix ?__Can i select HTML emails to open automaticly in HTML format not in code ?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。