Applying themes to tabs.
I was asked to apply a theme to an Excel tab. Is this even possible?
Keys to the Problem Applying themes to tabs.
When you right click on a tab and select tab color you get an option to select Theme Color, hence they might have asked to apply theme color to the tab.
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Applying themes to tabs. in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error Applying themes to tabs. still comes up.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Applying themes to tabs.:
How to Fix Applying themes to tabs. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Any fix for WinSxS folder size in the offing?,Troubleshooting:Amazon Unbox won't play video's \"error code 0xC00D2728\",Alpha\/Numeric formula,How to Fix Problem - Annoying popup?,Troubleshooting:any ideas? Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070663: Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB972581). thats what i keep on getting Error,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open