Autofill Sheets into a Summing Formula
I need a formula that will automatically go get (and add) the values from cell C3 of that sheet plus the next 3 sheets. For example,
If use that formula on sheet1, it will automatically get the values from cell C3 of sheet1, sheet 2, sheet 3 and sheet 4, then add them up.
If I use the formual on sheet 2, it will automatically get the values from cell C3 of sheet 2, sheet 3, sheet4 and sheet 5, then add them up.
If I use the formula on sheet 12, it will automatically get the values from cell C3 of sheet12, sheet13, sheet14 and sheet 15.
NOTE: My sheets all have different names, like Jan 4-8, Jan 11-15, Jan 18-22, Jan 25-29, Feb 1-5, etc.
And so on....
Solutions to the Problem Autofill Sheets into a Summing Formula
Use a custom function like this;
Function AddSheets(cell As Range, NoSheets As Long) As Double
Dim idxSht As Long
Dim i As Long
idxSht = ActiveSheet.Index
For i = 0 To NoSheets - 1
AddSheets = AddSheets + Worksheets(idxSht + i).Range(cell.AddressLocal).Value
To use it type this formula in a cell, where 4 is the number of sheets you wish to add including the current sheet, and C3 is the cell you wish to sum across sheets
Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Autofill Sheets into a Summing Formula:
How to Fix Autofill Sheets into a Summing Formula with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: [Anwsered] audio devices are \"disbled\" how can i fix this,Solution to Problem: ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5,[Solution] Array as the result of two calculations,Troubleshooter of Error: AUTOSUM Function summing only subtotal items - can it also sum non subtotal items,How Can I Fix - asp.net Session not valid when open new page using showModalDialog in IE, works fine with Firefox?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?