2016年2月24日星期三

How to Fix Error - Challenge-Combining multiple worksheets to create master database to run a pivot?

Challenge-Combining multiple worksheets to create master database to run a pivot

Hi Everyone,
       If anyone can help me out with this challenge, it would be appreciated. Forgive (in advance) the 'War and Peace' explanation of what I'm looking for, but I have a bit of a unique challenge. 
I have a Excel 2007 timesheet workbook I created where 10 people enter their data onto individual worksheets and the data is transposed from each sheet into a master raw data sheet.  From the master raw data sheet, I run a pivot to slice and dice the hours
spent by the 10 staff members any way I need it.  To transpose the data, I use a method in which each cell of the master raw data sheet equals a cell from the individual sheets bringing over whatever value is entered by the user to the master sheet.  One challenge
I have is that when users insert lines on their individual sheets to organize data, the method to transpose the data doesn't take this into consideration.  Manually, I have to adjust the master raw data tab every month to include these inserted lines of data.
 
Ultimately, I was hoping to see if there was a way to run my pivot off of the 10 sheets combined instead of the master raw data sheet idea, but I wasn't able to find a way to do so without impacting the data views I get from my current pivot.  So I need
a way to automatically copy the data from the 10 sheets into the master raw data sheet to avoid manual work.  Here are some of my limitations to make it more challenging:
 
 I do not know SQL or have access to 'Access', so these methods will not work.
I have to use Excel instead of looking up a timesheet program.
Does Anyone have any ideas?  Is it even possible?

Keys to the Problem Challenge-Combining multiple worksheets to create master database to run a pivot

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
 
You may refer to the following link on my website -
http://www.ashishmathur.com/create-a-pivot-table-from-multiple-worksheets-in-the-same-workbook/
 
Hope this helps.

Check memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Challenge-Combining multiple worksheets to create master database to run a pivot:

 

 

How to Fix Challenge-Combining multiple worksheets to create master database to run a pivot with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Sticky Notes forget formatting on logoff The Charms bars minimise and exit bar in apps and the taskbar in apps sometimes does not appear Windows 8 1 Update system restore notification at startup Start Screen tiles does not opens and they disappears The Fn F9 key to Disable Touchpad does not work on Windows 8 1 upgrade for Asus laptop what happen all my stuff shows up as notepad The USB Printer HP Laserjet 1020 cannot be recognize after hot pluging Uninstall Windows 7 Speech Recognition does not appear in computer uninstall list unable to create new partition converting from basic volume to dynamic volume not supported The Windows Media Player does not open on by clicking the icons USB drive not accessible Web page display is not incomplete Using wiindows 7 w IE 8 what does c programdata appleservicetraydll module not found mean tbupdater dll not found When booting up Windows 7 getting error Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt windows noot system32 bal dll The computer did not shut down properly,Kies error message Fatal Error object reference not set to an instance of object fatal error What is this and how do I fix it Lexmark Pro800 900 not printing forms correctly Mail Merge Word 2007 Mail Merge Recipients box not responding Most applications crash and will not run Network printer WiFi Kodak ESP 7 works from windows vista PC but not from Windows 7 64bit Laptop my email is sending out email from my contacts list that I am not aurthorizing How can I stop this mywinlocker s yo safe does not open My primary printer a Canon MP600 works fine on my HP Pc but will not respond to my aspire 1 notebook MS Office Word suddenly will not open My wireless printer will not print the bottom line of the border on a poster i designed in Word 2010 Why Help Microsoft Excel cannot create Pivot Table My workbook has suddenly become protected now I m opening in Excel 2007 not 2003 maps and graphics do not display Not abel to create new Partition from Unallocated memory Need to summarize data from one sheet into another using formulas HELP
Read More: How to Resolve - cannot send out e-mails, but receive them,(,[Solved] How to copy all a section's settings to another sec,Seeking Assistance Tech Support,Cannot Connect to Windows Update on new Windows 7 Professional. Get Error 80072ee2. [Solved],Macro to write a formula based on two cells being equal Tech Support,Applying Computer Settings Taking a very long time in XP Pro,Hard Drive occasionally sounds like its racing.,why does my internet connection keep dropping?,IE9 Hangs loading MHT file,IE8 and yahoo mail

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。