2016年2月21日星期日

[Solved] How do I keep formulas from shifting down a row when I add a new line?

How do I keep formulas from shifting down a row when I add a new line?

Original Title: "I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT 2007 FORMULAS"
How do I keep the formulas in the same original cell from shifting down to next row when I insert a new line?
TY

Keys to the Problem How do I keep formulas from shifting down a row when I add a new line?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

It sounds like you are using "Absolute References" in your formulas.
Do you formulas include $ signs, ie  $A$1  This formula is "locked".   If you don't include the $ signs, the formula will adjust when you insert lines above it.
Converting From Relative to Absolute
http://excel.tips.net/T001927_Converting_From_Relative_to_Absolute.html

Summary: Addresses used in a formula can be either relative or absolute.
If you need to switch between the two types of addressing, here's a convenient way to do it.
(This tip works with Microsoft Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2002, Excel 2003, and
Excel 2007.)

Run CHKDSK
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: How do I keep formulas from shifting down a row when I add a new line?:

 

 

How to Fix How do I keep formulas from shifting down a row when I add a new line? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: MS Office files not showing icons iTunes and Word will not install correctly on my PC My fan is running a lot suddenly Nothing has changed Can t find any help on my own MS Excel 2010 Hyperlink only works once Error Message Could not open the hyperlink My dvd drive is not working windows xp why cant it read dvd anymore Device status says its working properly Help please my computer has got my programs with a windows Media on it and goes straight to windows Media and can not get it off My device used to be listed in device manager under the COM LPT port section now it is is USB Root Hub and I cannot communicate with my device Help My Toolbar at the top not the Taskbar at bottom has disappeared How can I restore it My browser does not support all features of oDesk My Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit will not do a disk defragment my printer is an HP CP1700 and Windows 7 does not recognize that it is capable of 2 sided printing NET Framework 3 5 1 will not install properly Network not letting me access web addresses No low battery notification and my computer always just shuts off I have all the right settings on My computer won t download clicking run or save does nothing,Always Have To Disable Then Enable Network Adapter To Get Back Online?,After A RAM Upgrade, No Longer Have Multiple Screen Resolutions Available,After Cloning C Drive To E Drive, Can I Delete C Drive ? Is There Any Problem?,Aligning Text, Sort, Bullets, Increase Indeent, Insert Date, Find And Replace, Insert Header, Inser A Page Break, Table Columns, Table Style Add, Developer Tab, Create Macro , Insert A Comment,, Reviewing Pane , Mail Merge,-after Removing Conduit, My IE Browser Is Not Responding To Any Websites
Read More: [Solved] Windows 7 auto sleep mde and hibernation not working,Troubleshoot:Macro to delete duplicate records Error,Troubleshooting:My current formula is =COUNTIF(M4:M30,\"TRNG\") Is it possible to have more than just TRNG in there. For example, how would I do =COUNTIF(M4:M30,\"TRNG\"\"ATM\"'DLQ\") Error,Solution to Error: printer no printing from email,Can someone share with me what I need to do to open pdf files on Vista (I have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed - but evidently that does not work for it). [Anwsered]

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。