Word 2010 shading of text disappears on save/reload
I have several styles that include shading of different colors.
Every time that I close and reopen the document, I can't see any of the shading until I reapply each style.
This problem is not exclusive to the styles though.
If I apply shading to any specific selection, that shading is lost when I save and reload the document.
I'm referring to shading and not highlighting.
Highlights do remain when I save and reload, but to my knowledge there is no way to set a style to include highlighting on a character level...
Could anyone tell me what is happening and whether I can do anything to fix this?
Anwsers to the Problem Word 2010 shading of text disappears on save/reload
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Word 2010 shading of text disappears on save/reload:
How to Fix Word 2010 shading of text disappears on save/reload with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Start button will not open up to get to my programs Upgrade from O2000 to O2007 on new PC with Win7 Pro qualifying program not found Task Manager says all programs not responding but they are running just fine Vista does not recognize previous Windows 2003 forms and Excell spreadsheets Is there a fix for this The file is not available Trouble installing Quick Time on a new computer This installation package could not be opened To return Yes if cell in not empty excluding formula in cell The backup did not complete Lenovo ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery Trying to update from IE6 to IE8 After download IE8 does not run at all Seems to have disabled MusicMatch Jukebox and Help Support Center as well The monitor will not turn off on shut down Unable to open sticky notes When exploring the internet for an article or document the box comes up to prompt me to save or open Either way the new window does not open with the appropriate document How do I change this what is going on this is ludicrous had the account for years now i cannot get in hello Updating information from one worksheet into another What Windows installation adds the Catalog Database entry into the registry key HKLM System CurrentControlSet Control FilesNotToBackup the System Protection tab in System Properties cannot find disk drives so it cannot create a restore point,All System Restore Points Constantly Deleted With VSS Services/volsnap Errors,Apps Not Working When Running Laptop On Battery Windows 8.1,Autofill - How Do I Get Internet Explorer To Autofill My Username And Password?,After A Windows Update (XP) My Dial-up Internet Connection Hangs Up,Am I At Risk If My IP Address Has Been Duplicated? If So, What Should I Do About It?
Read More: [Solution] "LogonUI.exe - No Disk. There is no disk in the d,Windows Live Movie Maker - won't save or won't let me edit o,How to Fix - how to i change my favorites on my favorite bar,[Solved] Windows Live Messenger shows on taskbar even though,Seeking Assistance Tech Support,2007 Office Word and Excel Suddenly Stop Working,no less or eqaul blue screen crash help please,When Searching in Google I get an IE Script Error showing line 4 & 117, and cannot open the web address eg. Jetstar.,I have been having trouble with windows explorer crashing all the time. Two days ago I was unable to get passed the starting up screen. I went into F8 and set my start up back to default and now my computer will not even come on.,Why do I get Error messages when trying to print a web page?