2016年2月24日星期三

Solution to Error: My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options

My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options

A few days ago, I tried starting up my computer.
Windows would not load.
Safe mode did not work so I tried recovery options.
It never loaded the options.
Now, all I get is those two options but nothing ever loads.
How can I fix this, or is my computer
totally gone? I am in Iraq right now so it's a little difficult to get to a repair shop.
Someone please help!! I don't want to lose all my kids pictures, my documents, important stuff.

Keys to the Problem My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options:

 

 

How to Fix My laptop Toshiba laptop won't start windows or load recovery options with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: [Anwsered] Cannot view or play files, told to install Adobe ,[Solved] Runtime error - when waking up the PC from Hibernat,How to Resolve - Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A?,Troubleshoot:System Restore pop up on boot up Error,How to Fix Problem - can't login to advanced startup options due to inop key letter of password?Used on screen keyboard for regular use.?,How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。