Crashes in Excel 2007
When I try to open a file in Excel that is NOT on the drop down menu of recent documents the system crashes.
Keys to the Problem Crashes in Excel 2007
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Crashes in Excel 2007:
How to Fix Crashes in Excel 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Can I Convert Pdf Documents Into Word Just Using Adobe?,How To Turn On Schedule In "Backup",Work Book Password Protected,IE 8 On Win7 Won't Launch Unless I Run As Administrator.,From The Desktop, IE Web Sites Shrunk,Alfa 5 DBi Antenna Compatability,A Disconnected Drive Is Still Showing In "backup And "restore",Authentication Certificate Missing When Trying To Connect To Secure Wireless Network,Autoplay Not Working When Inserting The CD /DVD.,ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER
Read More: Tech Support: Audio playback on ITunes,[Solved] win xp mode integration components won't install on upgrade,How can i download apps from pc to my lumia 520 ? [Anwsered],How to Fix - windows was unable to create a required instillation folder error 0x80070005?,How to Resolve - Windows 7 Having Intermittent Connection Issues?,Stop snoring with asonor anti snore remedy,Appears something when to click on a circle or square box,access virtual drive C through host,General Failure: The URL...................................."The system cannot find the file specified.",splwow64.exe__?use 32 bit reg path @ cregistry @ @ qeaaxh@z could not be located in the dynamic link library LXCGUTIL.DLL