2016年2月24日星期三

How to Fix Problem - my folders and pictures and email messages won't come?

my folders and pictures and email messages won't come

please help  me get my saved folders back and my pictures and my email messages are not coming ever since the change in live my hotmail issues are not solved I receive no mail and my folderss I saved are all gone and my friends are gone also I want them
back please help me and make them stay back please  to  (maybe  they made me change this 3 times not sure) but  is the new one Thanks

Solutions to the Problem my folders and pictures and email messages won't come

Download Error Fixer (Free)

elliejutt,
    What program are you using for your email?  What changed before the issue started (did you change mail clients, move from online Hotmail to Live Mail, etc...)?  Also are the folders and pictures you mention in the email program you are using?

Let us know the details.

Mike - Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix my folders and pictures and email messages won't come

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: my folders and pictures and email messages won't come:

 

 

How to Fix my folders and pictures and email messages won't come with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Black hole Gap in Task Bar Windows 8 1 Pro asus drivers Getting Error code 0x80070015 when doing backup in Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download Metro Apps Still Not Lauching After April 8 Windows 8 1 Update asus motherboard drivers Silverlight Updates causing Windows 7 32bit system to hang at desktop asus support Starting in Oct 2012 My computer started shuting down at radom times I sometimes get a error box saying Microsoft Windows is not responding asus com System Restore vs Windows Backup asus drivers Windows Unexpected Shutdowns Need Help asus support Steps to One-Click Download and Update Asus Touchpad Drivers on Your Computer,Icon Deleted Nd Required,Computer After Infected By Fake Antivirus,Resource (web Proxy) Is Online But Isn't Responding To Connection Attempts,Using Drop.down Box In Word,Win 7 X64 32gb SDHC ReadyBoost Issue
Read More: [Anwsered] Why IE 8 closes tabs?,Troubleshoot:After an automatic update, computer restarted and Windows 8 is not loading.,Windows will not close when I try shutdown, it appears to hang ? [Solved],Troubleshoot:Copy\/Paste macro Error,How to Fix Problem - Having problems setting up backup in windows 7?,Application Does Not Start in Windows 7,NTLDR is Missing. Press CTR + ALT + DEL to restart?,Apps keep crashing every time I click on the tile, what's wrong?,Why is windows experience index for graphics score is less than gaming graphics score?,MSE keeps detecting and quarantining trojan js/medfos.b, how to remove it permanently?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。