2016年2月24日星期三

Troubleshoot:How can I skip the "Start" screen on start up and go straight to Desktop? Error

How can I skip the "Start" screen on start up and go straight to Desktop?

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 8 installed.  Its taken me a long time but I have nearly figured it all out.  Why has it changed so much from previously well loved versions - particularly the very easy XP?
 
One thing I would like it to do when I boot up the computer is go straight to the Desk Top screen as soon as I log on.  How do I do this please?

Anwsers to the Problem How can I skip the "Start" screen on start up and go straight to Desktop?

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: How can I skip the "Start" screen on start up and go straight to Desktop?:

 

 

How to Fix How can I skip the "Start" screen on start up and go straight to Desktop? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: unable to install an application. message appearing " the ve,Solution to Error: Windows cannot find the specified path,de,My windows 7 laptop is slower than usual [Anwsered],When trying to access pages on Facebook I get a DEP error wh,Fast Solution to Error: Outlook 2010 Form Problem -Form Works but Text selected in Form does not appear.,How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。