It takes about a minute to shutdown.Can anyone help!
Anwsers to the Problem slow shutdown
Have you made any changes to your computer?
I would suggest you to check in safe mode.
Advanced startup options including safe mode
I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to put the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.
Ways to improve your computer's performance http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Ways-to-improve-your-computers-performance
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: slow shutdown:
How to Fix slow shutdown with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: Solution to Error: locked out of vista forgot password any w,need to recover files from busted USB! help! [Anwsered],How to Resolve - Blue screen on computer screen?,stop auto backup on windows 7,How to Resolve - IE9 struggling to play HTML5 Video player?,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails