2016年2月23日星期二

How to Fix Problem - I am running Windows Vista w/ service pack 2 and 32 bits, I am having problems trying to update, I keep getting Error Code 80072EFE?

I am running Windows Vista w/ service pack 2 and 32 bits, I am having problems trying to update, I keep getting Error Code 80072EFE

While trying to update my windows updates I am continually getting this
                          Windows Update
                                         Some updates were not istalled
                                         Failed: 4 Updates                                        4 important udpates selected
                                          Review important updates
                                          Review optional updates                                                                Try Again
 
                                          Error(s) found:
                                          Code 80072EFE    Windows Update encountered an unknown error

Anwsers to the Problem I am running Windows Vista w/ service pack 2 and 32 bits, I am having problems trying to update, I keep getting Error Code 80072EFE

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current?  What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)?  What third-party firewall (if any)?
Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the computer (e.g., a free-trial version that came preinstalled when you bought it)?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may encounter temporary connection-related errors [e.g., 0x80072EFE] when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941
How do I reset Windows Update components?
[Access KB971058 via Internet Explorer (32-bit) only; Run the Fix It in DEFAULT and AGGRESSIVE modes, then reboot]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I am running Windows Vista w/ service pack 2 and 32 bits, I am having problems trying to update, I keep getting Error Code 80072EFE:

 

 

How to Fix I am running Windows Vista w/ service pack 2 and 32 bits, I am having problems trying to update, I keep getting Error Code 80072EFE with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: [Anwsered] my apps do not work at all,[Solution] Unable to run disk defrag, getting error "C:\Windows\System32\SXSARED.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error",[Solution] Hi i have a four partition all are primary i want to convert c: partition as a extended and i dont want to delete any partition so what can i do?,[Solution] I cannot open an e-mail attachment that has .lnk attached to it,I cannot access my Excel files suddenly, both saved as 2003-,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。