2016年2月23日星期二

How to Resolve - Contacts don't appear in Windows Live Hotmail but they do show up on my Windows Phone.?

Contacts don't appear in Windows Live Hotmail but they do show up on my Windows Phone.

Can anyone help,
Why dont my contacts appear when i send an email even though they appear in my contacts list in hotmail?.
My contacts howevre do appear when i send an email from my windows phone.
My girlfriend can log in to hotmail on the same computer and does not have any problems.
 
Thanks
 
John
original title: Why dont my contacts appear when i send an email even though they appear in my contacts.
My contacts howevere do appear when i send an email from my windows phone

Solutions to the Problem Contacts don't appear in Windows Live Hotmail but they do show up on my Windows Phone.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Contacts don't appear in Windows Live Hotmail but they do show up on my Windows Phone.:

 

 

How to Fix Contacts don't appear in Windows Live Hotmail but they do show up on my Windows Phone. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Windows 7 - Can't Install Security Updates,Battery On Dell Inspirion M5110 Says Plugged In But It Is Not Charging,Limit When Form Field Can Be Edited.,Odd Behaviour 'Inserting A File' (attachment) To An Email With Outlook 2007. Also Applies To Saving File Atachment(s).,File HyperLink Macro Help,64 MB Graphics Card And Windows 7,Aero Effect After Upgrade,Auto Complete Option Doesn't Work,64 Bit System To 32 Bit Recognition,Alt-Tab And Alt-F4 Stop Working On Win 7,Copying Word Doc Content With Refferred Fields Into A New Document With Actual Values (instead Of Referred Fields) Only?,Internet Explorer Freezes When Downloading Fairly Larger Files (100MB Or Greater),How To Fix Runtime Error(at 210:1138),My Notebook(emachines D732 Core I3 2.5Ghz) Is Quite Slow In Booting Compared To My Other Laptop(Lenovo G460 Intel P6000). How Do I Fasten The Boot Of My Emachines?,The System Admin Has Set Polices To Prevent Me From Uninstalling Or Installing. But I Am The SA! What's Up.
Read More: How to Fix - what do you mean by vaioshell has stop working....and what shall i do???,error 421, error no. 0x800CCC0F; and Socket erroe 10053, with the same 0x...error message.,How to Fix - why wont you open my hotmail and msn??,Windows 7 operating system problems [Anwsered],[Anwsered] Autoplay settings for data CD's,2 minute hang at "Welcome" screen, but only on Admin account.,After instaling win 8 I lost a lot of programs,I want to run a Mail Merge from an Excel spreadsheet to a document in Excel (NOT Word). Is this possible?,Adware-OneStep.b really hurt my computer?,loaded a new nvidia driver on our computer. In the process, Windows7 bluescreened. After rebooting, itunes no longer works.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。