win 7 explorer always restarting after connecting bluetooth headset
It's bizarre...everytime I connect my bluetooth headset, exp restarts.
I reinstalled the bluetooth driver and app and when that failed a clean reinstall of the OS...still not fixed.
Any suggestions guys?
Solutions to the Problem win 7 explorer always restarting after connecting bluetooth headset
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: win 7 explorer always restarting after connecting bluetooth headset:
How to Fix win 7 explorer always restarting after connecting bluetooth headset with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: biosconfigutility exe download Stbwebtv execleanup exe Scanregw exe Download Download Accwiz Exe Xp Windows Error Main Exe Free Fit It Luall exe application Error Odbcad32 exe Missing Vista Hpcaslnotification Exe Error rkill exe imsetup exe ssh exe keyupdatetool exe Talkback Exe msimn exe download Userinit exe Windows Xp Server Execution Error Spuninst Exe Download Windows Live Messenger Msnmsgr Exe wmfdist exe wkufind exe Fpdispxa exe,Can t I change desktop wallpaper in Windows 7 Starter asus motherboard drivers How to synchronise my HTC P3450 Windows mobile 6 with my PC Windows 7 premium family edition asus drivers IE 10 not working on Windows 8 OS after installing other web browsers www asus com Security Update for Windows XP KB975560 and Security Update for Windows XP KB977914 Keep showing as needing install even after updating Why asus com Start menu in Windows 8 asus driver download To remove My Incredistart from the Windows 7 computer asus driver download Windows wont boot I get blank screen with white cursor asus driver (from the blog note)
Read More: [Solution] Windows 7 - Error Code: 646,Tech Support: MS Windows Back up failing,Solution to Error: Finding Minimum Value With Second Condition Met,Tech Support: Word 2007 template not saving to correct folder,Troubleshoot:Fields in Values(PT) required in Report Filter(PT),E-liquid evaluation on its health indications,4 Ways to Get NCR Veteran Ranger Armor in Fallout New Vegas,after auto install of service pack to windows 7 home premium, system will not go to screensaver or hibernate etc....remains on start screen inedefinatley.,After boot up the desktop seems to freeze up.,How can I change my windows 8 language?