4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read
I have a variety of old DVD-RAM disks and two drives that can read them: a LG superdrive (GGW-H20L) and an older Matsushita LF D11SC.
If I remove a 4.7 GB (9.4 double sided) type 1 DVD-RAM disk from its cartridge, it will run fine in either drive. 2.6 GB
(5.2 gb double sided) disks will not read in either whether in the cartridge in the Matsushita or out of the cartridge in the LG.
I have lots of family video archived that I would like to access. Some assistance, please.
Keys to the Problem 4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read
Provide us the below information:
· Do you receive any error message or error code when you play DVD RAM?
· Was it working fine before?
· How are you trying to play it? is it through any player or is it through Windows Media Player
· What is the file format of the DVD RAM?
Refer the below link: Which CD or DVD format should I use?:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Which-CD-or-DVD-format-should-I-use
Samhrutha G S - Microsoft Support.
Visit ourMicrosoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Check Windows System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read:
How to Fix 4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: [Solution] 64 bit Vista compatability,64bit OS crash before reaching 50% RAM ? [Anwsered],2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?