32bit to 64bit programs
i just want to ask you about windows7 ultimate that i was install into my computer!
my earlier version of windows was windows vista home basic with 64bit programs!
and when i was install my new version of windows7 ultimate it change into 32bit programs!
and the problem that i want to ask you is..
may i change my 32bit programs into 64bit programs?
if can! how i can do it!
answers this Question ASAP
Keys to the Problem 32bit to 64bit programs
Welcome to Microsoft answers
You have installed Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit on your computer.
Your old operating system Windows Vista home basic 64 bit is replaced with Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit as the Windows 7 installation disk which is of 32 bit.
You can check the information on the installation disk whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit or in System
You cannot change 32 bit to 64 bit in normal way.
However, if you want to go for 64 bit then you may have to buy a Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit edition disk and do a clean installation of the OS.
Hope it helps
Thanks and regards
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix 32bit to 64bit programs
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 32bit to 64bit programs:
How to Fix 32bit to 64bit programs with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: 32-bit & 64-bit Internet Explorer installed on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC. When 64-bit IE not open, clicking URL from Microsoft Outlook or icon on desktop accesses 32-bit IE by default, causing error. How default to 64-bit IE? [Solved],How to Fix - 403 error when setting up AT&T account?,Tech Support: 4Gb memory installed but Windows 7 32 bit shows 4gb installed but only 1.99 useable. Where is the rest of it?,Fast Solution to Problem: 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate - No 32-bit programs will run,[Anwsered] 49648.exe has stopped working - Problem event name - APP CRASH,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?