64 bit operating system
how do i go back to 32 bit operating system?there r several websites that not support 64 bit.
Solutions to the Problem 64 bit operating system
Some websites use Adobe products such as Flash player that have not yet been released in 64-Bit form.
This means that if you use IE8(64-Bit) parts of these websites will not display.
Using IE8 (32-Bit) which is available in Win7 (64-Bit) should work fine
provided that you install the 32-Bit Versions of Flash Player, etc.
If you are browsing websites that do not use such plugins, then the IE8(64-Bit) should work fine.
There is no justification for changing your op.
system from 64 to 32-Bit just because of this.
The only way to go from Win7 (64-Bit) to Win7 (32--Bit) is an HDD wipe and a clean install of Win7 (32-Bit).
All answers and suggestions are provided by an enthusiastic amateur and are therefore without warranty either explicit or implicit.
Basically you use my suggestions at your own risk.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 64 bit operating system:
How to Fix 64 bit operating system with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: Tech Support: 64 bit win7-office 2007 compatibility?,[Anwsered] 64bit Virtual PC in a Windows 7 ultimate 64bit operating system,Solution to Error: 64bit serial emulator,Fast Solution to Problem: 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate - No 32-bit programs will run,[Anwsered] 4th or some 5th drop down list on excel 2007,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?