2016年3月4日星期五

How Can You Fix - I am receiving a message that I am not running authentic Windows 7... I have my disks but I don't want to lose all my data. Help, please??

I am receiving a message that I am not running authentic Windows 7... I have my disks but I don't want to lose all my data. Help, please?

This is the second time this has happened to me.
The first time I just bit the bullet and started all over, but I really don't want to do that again if I don't absolutely have to.
Is there a way to fix just the corrupted files? Thank you in advance,
Phyllis

Anwsers to the Problem I am receiving a message that I am not running authentic Windows 7... I have my disks but I don't want to lose all my data. Help, please?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop -
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
Once downloaded, run the tool.
Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.
(please do not edit the report.)
Please state the version and edition of windows from your COA.
do not state the product key from the COA.

Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I am receiving a message that I am not running authentic Windows 7... I have my disks but I don't want to lose all my data. Help, please?:

 

 

How to Fix I am receiving a message that I am not running authentic Windows 7... I have my disks but I don't want to lose all my data. Help, please? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Avtask Exe cleanmgr exeCwbckver exe Exe Has Stopped Working In Vista Dfbhd Setup Exe toaster exe Hdashcut exe stikynot exe Hpqgalry exe Isass Exe Entry Point Not Found Ikernel exe Launched Class Is Not Registered ccp exe file has stopped working 2015 Mci Info Exe Entry Point Not Found Data Execution Protection psexec exe Java exe Setup Exe Might Have Moved Deleted 7z465 exe What To Do For Mcshield exe High Cpu Usage Dumprep Exe It xcopy exe Dplaysvr exe What Exe Is This,Backup On Windows 7.1 64 Bit Fails Because It Says No Enabled Devices (0x80070422),Ofiice 2007 On Window 7: Any Faster Way Of Attaching A Working File To Reply On E-mail ?,Where To Store TS Files For Each User On A Windows 2008 Terminal Server,Why Window Explorer Is Stopped Working Is Pop Up While I Restart Or Shutdown Everytime?,Excel 2007 Web Query Reports That A Connection Was Established But Data Is Not Available.
Read More: [Solution] When I insert a blank disc the AutoPlay function does not appear,How to Resolve - excel 2007 won't insert external reference (link)?,How to Fix - win7 stalls, freezes, requires hard re-start every 2-3 days?,Windows 7 64 momentarily freezing when opening/closing minimizing and switching between open programs.,wmp icon associated with mp3 missing,word shuts down and restarts when adding citations,Interesting behavior with text formatted cells,How do I add pictures to the Start screen?

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。