21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20
Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!
Ideas:Can you show me step by step, how can i resolve this problem?
Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem
Solutions to the Problem 21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20:
How to Fix 21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: 1394 net adapter device cannot start Code 10 - Yellow flag,Solution to Problem: 32-bit Windows Vista Unidentified Network,2 lines to 1 line spacing,Solution to Error: 32 bit? 64 bit?,How to Fix Error - 2 available drives on protection settings RECOVERY and OS (C) System and restore points?,2 messenger tabs?,3.5 sata hard drive and plugged it in. my device manager says everythng is ok but i can,t use it,4GB of RAM causes Computer to crash,4GB RAM only 2.99GB usable,7 says "No internet access" but I have internet access. But not access to networked machines