A strange message!
There is a strange message coming to me when you open the computer that a program is not open yet and here's:
There was a problem starting
The specified module could not be found.
Anwsers to the Problem A strange message!
Check to see if it is in your start up
click startup tab
look for MYWEBS
if it is there uncheck the box
click ok and close
if that ends your error go to c:\programs and try to find the mywebs folder and see what it is associated with or,
go to control panel
Programs and Features and uninstall the program if it is listed there
Hope this helps
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: A strange message!:
How to Fix A strange message! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - access to certain web sites?,[Solved] A large portion of my files were converted to Opera11 files, and I can't reverse it.,How Can I Fix - A Formula Challenge with IF and SumIF?,[Anwsered] acrobat-com is not opening mesage says program is damaged. whats wrong?,How Can I Fix - A WARNING POPS UP?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up