2nd sign on not working
cant get wifes sign in to work on new laptop
Solutions to the Problem 2nd sign on not working
Check Windows System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 2nd sign on not working:
How to Fix 2nd sign on not working with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: Troubleshoot:64 bit windows 7 pro + \"Safe Remove\" USB flash memory = RESTARTS computer!!! Error,Fast Solution to Error: 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp,7 Ultimate 24\/7 share does not reconnect clients when re-login [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: 2.7 out of 3.00 installed RAM "usable"?,How to Fix - 2 of the same internet pages loading at same time?,2.7 out of 3.00 installed RAM "usable"?,2 days to update!?!,3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos,4G issues and Wifi connection.,404 not found mesage when I try to go to you tube