Adding & subtracting numbers in a series of cells
Here is what I'm trying to do. I have a sub-total that I need to subtract a specified number entered, then add that to a series of additional numbers for the grand total.
(Hope I'm explaining it well enough)
A1 $100 (subtotal)
Keys to the Problem Adding & subtracting numbers in a series of cells
Not really sure what you're after here...
Do you jsut need to type the following in cell A20:
or you could use:
both do the same thing.
Assuming A2 does contain a negative number. If A2 just contains 10, you'd need to use:
(note the minus sign between A1 and A2 in this formula).
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding & subtracting numbers in a series of cells:
How to Fix Adding & subtracting numbers in a series of cells with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After downloading a Java update for Internet Explorer I am unable to access my favorite chat room online. Error,[Anwsered] Add value of specifc cell in every worksheet in a folder - Office 2007,Adobe Flash Player will not update/install [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: Adding unique records in Excel using class module, collections and 'key',Troubleshoot:Adobe Primiere Pro CC causes windows to crash,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded