Activate formula if condition if met
I use this formula
to make a cell's contents turn another color if Yes is in the cell.
I also use
to highlight a cell if the contents of the cell match a range.
How can I put these together?
So if MATCH is true, it will Highlight, ONLY if YES is in I2?
Solutions to the Problem Activate formula if condition if met
Try something akin to this as your Conditional Formatting formula,
I've noted that you are using absolute row and column references to refer to I2 but a relative cell reference to C9 and I've retained those.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Activate formula if condition if met:
How to Fix Activate formula if condition if met with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,How Can I Fix - Accessories not in start menu..how do you fix????,Solution to Error: accidentally deleted Windows 7 color management files,Fast Solution to Error: add a zero to the end of a number,[Solved] Action center still says Set up Backup after I have already backed up to an external hard drive,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up