2016年3月4日星期五

How Can I Fix - I am running on W7, I just updated my IE to ver9. How do I get IE 8 back??

I am running on W7, I just updated my IE to ver9. How do I get IE 8 back?

I just need directions on getting IE 8 back onto my laptop for Windows 7.

Keys to the Problem I am running on W7, I just updated my IE to ver9. How do I get IE 8 back?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
To uninstall or install the IE, follow the below link.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9
IE8 comes preinstalled on the Windows 7 machine, once you uninstall IE9 from your computer, you will get the IE8 back.
 
Hope it helps.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: I am running on W7, I just updated my IE to ver9. How do I get IE 8 back?:

 

 

How to Fix I am running on W7, I just updated my IE to ver9. How do I get IE 8 back? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Excel 2007 How To Add Additional Information Before And After A Cell Text,Excel 2007 Hyperlinks Change,Vlookup In Excel 2007 Doesnt Count The Number Of Rows I Am Using,No Video Only Audio When I Play Media Center Files Windows 7, I Think These Stopped Working After Some Windows Updates.,Telephone Numbers On Web Pages Are Disappearing Since Upgrade To Windows 7,Need Access Code For An Old Hotmail Account,Name Listed As 'from' In Received Emails,Trying To Delete Program,Black Screen Error Message - "Windows Could Not Start This Screen Saver",Error On Startup - "Run DLL There Was A Problem Starting C:\PROGRA~2\jb4of4.dss. Access Is Denied."
Read More: Solution to Error: Is there any usb drivers available for sony dcr-hc38E compatible with windows 7 ultimate 32bit,Troubleshoot:how do you dump windows7,How to find a Bookmark with no name,I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and now my computer won't start,How to lock a sheet with a Macro attached,Homegroup stopped working 05/11/11,Word 2010 - Mapi Error - when trying to Save and Send a document as an attachment,Finding number list item

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。