2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
Hello, for the past year I have been having a problem with my custom built windows 7 pc with these following Specs
WINDOWS 7 64 BIT
The KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Comes up when rendering videos and while playing some games For Example Bioshock Infinite.
The next one is "A Process or Thread Crucial to the system operation has been unexpectedly terminated or exited." (STOP F4) This happens when I usually playing games, browsing the internet/watching you tube videos, or when it has booted to the desktop.
I have also reinstalled windows, but it has done absolutely nothing.
I have been putting up with this for the past year, please help!
INFORMATION FOR MINIDUMP
Keys to the Problem 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT:
How to Fix 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly,IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32