2016年3月4日星期五

Fast Solution to Error: computer hibernates for no reason.

computer hibernates for no reason.

This week my HP Pavillion laptop started hibernating for no reason.
I reset the sleep options to never and it is still going to sleep.
To wake it up I have to push the power button and the screen says Resuming Windows and it goes to the point where I was
working when it went to sleep.What's going on?
 
Moved from Internet Explorer to Windows 7 | Performance & Maintenance.
Mod
Metadata: Windows 7 - IE9

Keys to the Problem computer hibernates for no reason.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
1.     Did you make any recent changes to the system prior to the issue?
Method 1:
Follow the steps from the link mentioned below and check if it helps.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Open-the-Power-troubleshooter
Method 2:
Follow the link mentioned below and run the fix-it tool and checks if the issue gets fixed.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920730
Also, refer the link mentioned below and check if it helps.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Sleep-and-hibernation-frequently-asked-questions
Hope it helps.

To install drivers and other optional updates

  1. To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
  2. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  3. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  4. If any updates are found, click View available updates.
  5. Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: computer hibernates for no reason.:

 

 

How to Fix computer hibernates for no reason. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: How to Resolve - Question about hotmail redirecting to a website when sign out - Is the Discover Bing website a legitimate website?,How to Resolve - how do I get rid of 8 and go back to 7??,[Solved] copy and paste values only,need driver for HP 4795,I need to change a calculation,How do/can you use multiple criteria in one criteria argument in SUMIFS & COUNTIFS functions?,Formatting: "Match Destination" vs "Keep source",Dynamics CRM

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。