2016年3月2日星期三

Recover an MS Office 2010 word document. [Anwsered]

Recover an MS Office 2010 word document.

I was recently working on a 2010 document from my laptop which was saved on a USB stick. 

I have now lost the USB stick. 

I should have made a back up copy on the laptop but I didn't. 

Is there any way of recovering this file? I am using Windows 7. 

I have looked a lot on the internet but feel like this is my last shot, if anyone has any advice please reply. 

Thank you in advance. 

Rishi

Solutions to the Problem Recover an MS Office 2010 word document.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Recover an MS Office 2010 word document. in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error Recover an MS Office 2010 word document. in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Recover an MS Office 2010 word document.:

 

 

How to Fix Recover an MS Office 2010 word document. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with BSOD restarts OK everytime laptop will not shut down while plugged to power source shuts down properly from battery Minor loss of fidelity Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not supported by the selected file format Microsoft not letting me copy and paste mero 9 nine essentials will not let me restore my computer at an earliar time time My computer keeps restarting when I shut it down and I can not access advanced start up via pressing F8 Microsoft Silverlight was installed and I cannot uninstall it MY PRODUCT KEY DOESNOT WORK My Windows Mail freezes when I get a notification from Facebook My Windows 7 does not detect HP 8500A Plus Printer microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 not staying connected new tab reads element not found in IE 8 microsoft word starter will not open file that was downloaded from email not a valid Win32 app error my dell laptop as a internle mic and it is not working,Can I backup different folders to different external harddisks using Windows Backup and how sony vaio drivers DNS Connection only connection to one DNS provider Windows 7 64bit vaio drivers Installing Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader for 64 bit Windows 7 and Explorer 9 Beta vaio drivers Process of upgrading Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail sony vaio drivers Startup asks to select Windows 7 or prior OS vaio drivers update Windows 7 Home Prem Windows Updates Sony VAIO Driver Download Windows7 and Itunes Installation Upgrade Issues HKEY errors vaio drivers update Realtek LAN Driver Version V7.088.0617.2014 , 6.04 MBytes
Read More: [Solved] External storage usage possible with Office Live?,How to Fix Problem - Backup and restore from an external hard disk?,How to Fix Error - Excel 2007: Can I SUMIF ( ) by cell colors??,use formula to calculate a number then if > 7 then divide by 7 to have a result in weeks [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: Windows explorer is restarting everytime i open control panel,Why Are My Email Addresses Declared Invalid By Multiple Websites?,(any website) is not set up to establish a connection on port world wide web service (http) with this computer.,Xerox Docuprint P8ex stopped working,how to sent mail merge to two Recipient,my computer keeps shutting down??

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。