I receive a notification to burn files that are already burnt.
how do I remove 'already burned' files from notification?
It never stops notifying me I have "files to be burned".
I even removed the files tp no avail.
Original title :how do I remove 'already burned' files from notification?
Solutions to the Problem I receive a notification to burn files that are already burnt.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error I receive a notification to burn files that are already burnt. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: I receive a notification to burn files that are already burnt.:
How to Fix I receive a notification to burn files that are already burnt. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Can t download Windows Media Centre 12 for Windows 7 Professional asus driver download Help there is an error with the top task bar on all my windows Windows 7 Fuzzy buttons www asus com is coverXP Pro compatible with Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download Registry edit Hkey current user Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer CD Burning Drives asus driver Starting display problem Your computer did not shut down properly Windows is collecting information asus drivers Windows 8 in Outlook 2013 Clicking e mail address from body of email gives error asus motherboard drivers Windows Recovery Disk Black screen White mouse cursor asus drivers windows-update,Is Windows7 Compatable With Microsoft 2010 Home & Student? Excel Keeps Crashing With Files Created In XP And New Files Created In 2010 Home & Student,Number Items In String, Start Over If Criteria Change,Cannot Print From Windows Live Mail Or IE8,Red X Instead Of Picture?,Uninstall Windows Fax And Scan
Read More: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error - HELP!,[Solution] When I insert a blank disc the AutoPlay function does not appear,UNC Paths do not work in Windows 7 from command prompt from Samba server to a Linux server,how do i get a device driver that will work for my printer.?i have tried all i know.it is installed and says it needs to be troubleshoot.help,Unable to print a document,Windows Live Mail is continuing to bounce my email due to "quota exceeded" even after I have deleted messages as directed. How can I correct this?,How do I start an EXE with a scheduled task so that the task exits?